• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

neural therapy/prolo therapy bioacupuncture

lizw118

Hi everyone
I am interested in trying neural therapy but I can't seem to find many doctors who practice it. Is it worth seeking someone out? It seems expensive, but I still have some problems with my nervous system (dysautonomia).
Has anyone tried these, and if so did they work on your nervous system symptoms? Is it worth it?
Thanks
Liz

*GG*

Contact Michael Dessin(he is on this forum, Cort did a story on it), he had a Dr do Neural therapy and I think it saved his life?!

GG

PS I looked for a Dr, but I think they are very scarce! At least in my part of the country.

ukxmrv

I've tried neutral therapy for some injuries after an accident and it was good for the pain. Too expensive to continue with and I needed to keep having it. Also tried bio-accupunture years ago for my ME viral/PEM symptoms but no good effects effect.

Neither of these helped my own dysautonomia symptoms.