• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Nemorexant new sleep drug

perchance dreamer

How interesting. I take Belsomra every other day. I found out early that taking it every day reduced the effectiveness. I really like it.

perchance dreamer

I'm so used to things NOT working for me. I wonder if part of my success with Belsomra is that I just use it every other day. Some people said Belsomra worked for them at first, but then stopped. That was my experience until I started alternating it with Trazodone.

consuegra

I'm so used to things NOT working for me. I wonder if part of my success with Belsomra is that I just use it every other day. Some people said Belsomra worked for them at first, but then stopped. That was my experience until I started alternating it with Trazodone.

Hi, Thanks for the report. What dosage do you take?

Chris