• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

nefazadone/serzone tx

xrayspex

bizarrely, the few meds that I have had helpful effects from tend to get taken off the market or blackboxed, strange.

a lot of these people seem to feel positively about it like I and also didnt like trad'l ssris or snris, they seem to be mostly taking it for psych stuff but I figure psych/med are all sides of same coin. nefazadone less propensity for wt gain and sex dysfunction, helps headaches etc

http://www.askapatient.com/viewrating.asp?drug=20152&name=SERZONE

I have used it. Unfortunately, I only had a gram total to work with. I found it paradoxically stimulating when taken in the evening at 100 mg, so I would try a low dose at 50 mg in the morning. It's similar to an SSRI and amphetamine simultaneously, which is in line with its mechanism.