• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Nature's Bounty $20,000 Voting Contest:help, FAQs and Updates (Vote from any country)

We now have posters which can be printed off and used to help promote the contest.

They can be posted at doctor's offices, hospitals, libraries, natural food stores, grocery stores, etc.
Get your posters at: www.sites.google.com/site/MEFMfundraising

Please print and display these posters to get more votes!
Posters are at bottom of webpage and there are instructions how to download posters on both the website and the photo below
Please help us get more votes!

We are less than 200 votes behind 3rd place - I know we can do this!

PosterAvailableWithLINK.jpg

Undisclosed

The gap is closing:

Votes.png

It looks like we are gaining ground and Reach for the Rainbow is losing some. I have been in contact with Reach for the Rainbow and they might be interested in partnering with us the last few weeks of the contest. They can only benefit from a few of our votes thrown their way and we can benefit from their voters giving us extra votes. Fingers crossed. I will be talking to the contact person from Reach for the Rainbow next week agian.

*GG*

• REACH FOR THE RAINBOW ONTARIO 22905
  • Alberta Animal Rescue Crew Society 22671
  • MOUNTAINAIRE AVIAN RESCUE SOCIETY 10821
  • NATIONAL ME/FM ACTION NETWORK 10653
  • SENIOR ANIMALS IN NEED TODAY SOCIETY 7714

maryb

iherb code TAK122
  • REACH FOR THE RAINBOW ONTARIO 22912
  • Alberta Animal Rescue Crew Society 22726
  • MOUNTAINAIRE AVIAN RESCUE SOCIETY 10882
  • NATIONAL ME/FM ACTION NETWORK 10819
  • SENIOR ANIMALS IN NEED TODAY SOCIETY 7752

63 behind - getting exciting........

maryb

iherb code TAK122
  • REACH FOR THE RAINBOW ONTARIO 25735
  • Alberta Animal Rescue Crew Society 24492
  • MOUNTAINAIRE AVIAN RESCUE SOCIETY 11763
  • NATIONAL ME/FM ACTION NETWORK 11690
  • SENIOR ANIMALS IN NEED TODAY SOCIETY

We're pulling back, wish we could get even a couple of hundred extra votes a day that would get us way in front of them - feel free to feel guilty if you aren't voting............

*GG*

• REACH FOR THE RAINBOW ONTARIO 27454
  • Alberta Animal Rescue Crew Society 25975
  • MOUNTAINAIRE AVIAN RESCUE SOCIETY 12687
  • NATIONAL ME/FM ACTION NETWORK 12440
  • SENIOR ANIMALS IN NEED TODAY SOCIETY 8259

Tally

These posters are a great idea and I am immensely grateful to whomever made them.

But if I may just offer a bit of an advice. They are very cluttered. There's a lot of text and it's very difficult to see what the person is supposed to do, the so called "call to action". Maybe just write something simple like
Help
National ME/CFS Action Network
win $20 000
by voting on Nature Bounty's website

and make that maybe take majority of the poster. It just seems a bit confusing and like there is a lot of unnecessary information that they don't need to decide to vote. And then put the info in the small letters at the bottom like it is right now, explaining what Me and Fibro. are. Just an idea :)

maryb

iherb code TAK122
  • REACH FOR THE RAINBOW ONTARIO 28107
  • Alberta Animal Rescue Crew Society 26163
  • MOUNTAINAIRE AVIAN RESCUE SOCIETY 12834
  • NATIONAL ME/FM ACTION NETWORK 12736
  • SENIOR ANIMALS IN NEED TODAY SOCIETY 8288

Have we lost some votes??

Sasha

Fine, thank you
Would it be better not to cross post? We've got two threads going on the contest and it might be better to post a message just once on a single (either) thread.

These posters are a great idea and I am immensely grateful to whomever made them.

But if I may just offer a bit of an advice. They are very cluttered. There's a lot of text and it's very difficult to see what the person is supposed to do, the so called "call to action". Maybe just write something simple like
Help
National ME/CFS Action Network
win $20 000
by voting on Nature Bounty's website

and make that maybe take majority of the poster. It just seems a bit confusing and like there is a lot of unnecessary information that they don't need to decide to vote. And then put the info in the small letters at the bottom like it is right now, explaining what Me and Fibro. are. Just an idea :)

ME Awareness: Words and Pictures created these posters

*GG*

• REACH FOR THE RAINBOW ONTARIO 29315
  • Alberta Animal Rescue Crew Society 27550
  • MOUNTAINAIRE AVIAN RESCUE SOCIETY 13683
  • NATIONAL ME/FM ACTION NETWORK 13435
  • SENIOR ANIMALS IN NEED TODAY SOCIETY 8516
GG

Little Bluestem

All Good Things Must Come to an End
Oh #@$!%:( I voted after I go home yesterday, between 11 pm and midnight. I just went to make my today's vote and they told me I could only vote once a day. The contest must be on Eastern time and I am on Central time, so Sunday here was Monday there. We are 191 behind right now.

maryb

iherb code TAK122
  • REACH FOR THE RAINBOW ONTARIO 30758
  • Alberta Animal Rescue Crew Society 28900
  • MOUNTAINAIRE AVIAN RESCUE SOCIETY 14524
  • NATIONAL ME/FM ACTION NETWORK 14344

Not looking so good......... but at least pulled back a few - how the hell did they get to 200 in front?????????

maryb

iherb code TAK122
Oh #@$!%:( I voted after I go home yesterday, between 11 pm and midnight. I just went to make my today's vote and they told me I could only vote once a day. The contest must be on Eastern time and I am on Central time, so Sunday here was Monday there. We are 191 behind right now.

Smacked bottom for you:(:p

• REACH FOR THE RAINBOW ONTARIO 31424
  • Alberta Animal Rescue Crew Society 29678
  • MOUNTAINAIRE AVIAN RESCUE SOCIETY 14960
  • NATIONAL ME/FM ACTION NETWORK 14878

We seem to have caught up a little.

Tony

Still working on it all..
Reach for the Rainbow staff and coordinators are now voting for us! They will hopefully very soon ask their members to vote for ME/FM Action Network too.

So please remember to also vote for Reach for the Rainbow daily. Their votes could win us 3rd and ours 1st for them.

helen41

WOOHOO! We have an alliance with Reach for the Rainbow!! (thank you Kina for your wonderful negotiating)
When voting for National ME/FM Action, please take a moment and also vote for Reach for the Rainbow. Many of us are posting our vote numbers on this post https://www.facebook.com/ReachForTheRainbow/posts/482390205160811 so they can see we are sincere.
The tide is turning!!!