• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

National ME/FM Action Network Competing In 2015 Aviva Contest For $100K For ME/FM Research!

PatJ

Forum Support Assistant
I have emailed the few people I know to see if they are willing to help.

An email to popular CFS, ME, FM blogs and organizations to send out to their members could be useful. My health isn't up to doing that at the moment, but maybe the suggestion will be a spark for someone who is more able.

Snookum96

Hey, we're doing pretty good, but still far ahead from the first one, and considering the huge community we have we need to do something.
What about Tagging every nickname you know/can remember/just saw somewhere in this forum?
@Gondwanaland , @xena , @sregan , @Strawberry , @OverTheHills , @bertiedog ,

Sorry to bother :D
But help please?
https://www.avivacommunityfund.org/ideas/acf32536

I'll try that too!

@Misfit Toy @beaker @whodathunkit @Gingergrrl @AndyPandy would you guys have a minute to vote?

sillysocks84

rosie26

Yeah we have more than 250 online NOW... That already would make a big difference, specially sticking to it daily.

@ggingues @MeSci @Never Give Up @darroo @rosie26 @deleder2k @Kyla @Chris @AkeBono @perchance dreamer

Would you guys join us? ^^
Yes, I have been voting @Folk, thanks, and good idea to tag members. I will do the same.

@WoolPippi @xchocoholic @belize44 @Cheshire @Forbin hope you can join us to vote each day if you are not already. We are hoping to win this round and enter the next for $100.000 prize if we win. Thanks.

PatJ

Forum Support Assistant
@sarah darwins @lemonworld @Toxed @SOC @PNR2008 @L'engle @heapsreal @allyann @SickOfSickness @Nielk @aquariusgirl @Vojta @Rand56 @Sasha @Bob @alex3619 @Dolphin @Cort @Esther12 @alice111 @barbc56 @Dreambirdie @Hip @Mark @GracieJ @Simon @mango @snowathlete @Snowdrop @Jonathan Edwards @drob31 @Ema @GalaxiiGrl @caledonia @Calathea @Marky90 @JaimeS @anciendaze @minkeygirl @Johnmac @taniaaust1

Hello everyone. I've tagged you in this post to let you know about the following:
"The National ME/FM Action Network in Canada is competing in the 2015 Aviva contest for up to $100,000 for ME and FM research. There is both a public voting and a Final judging phase. The top five entries in our category during the voting phase will advance to the judging phase. If we advance, we are guaranteed $5,000 and have a chance of winning $100,000. Last year we did win $5,000."

Voting takes place each day through October 23. International votes are accepted.

If you would like to participate full details about the contest and voting are in the first post of this thread.

I hope you don't mind being tagged. Most of us are aware of how important funding is for this type of research so I assumed you would want to know about the contest if you aren't already participating.