• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

My visit to the cardiologist

Gingergrrl

Hi @Gingergrrl do you take monolaurin and famvir together?

@knackers323 I think you might have put this question in the wrong thread (b/c I noticed that you asked me some other questions in my old Monolaurin thread from June) and this is Andrew's cardiology thread. No worries though and I responded in detail in the other thread. But to give a quick answer, yes I do take Monolaurin & Famvir together.

knackers323

@knackers323 I think you might have put this question in the wrong thread (b/c I noticed that you asked me some other questions in my old Monolaurin thread from June) and this is Andrew's cardiology thread. No worries though and I responded in detail in the other thread. But to give a quick answer, yes I do take Monolaurin & Famvir together.

Yep my mistake. Not sure how that happened.