• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

My ritux experience so far

Gingergrrl

I had my second infusion about a month ago and was really wiped out until a week ago when things took a swing for the better. Crossing my fingers, but I am functional now.

That is great news and I am very happy to hear it! Thanks for the update.

crypt0cu1t

IG: @crypt0cu1t
I'm very interested in your analysis, it's impressive you talked to so many patients. Can you send me a PM with a summary of what you learned(from talking to them), and which antibodies you tested positive for? I myself have doubts about ME/CFS, im diagnosed with POTS but 1) being unable to access a 2 day cardiopulmonary testing 2) no joint pain whatsoever and 3) my PEM symptoms being mostly cognitive i can't tell if my PEM is "actual" PEM or just increased autoimmunity/inflammation in the brain.

Thanks a lot and i'm glad you are better!
Yours sounds very similar to mine...