• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

My own experiences with the "paranormal"

SilverbladeTE

while it may condemn me even more in the eyes of the psychs as a wild-eyed hypochndriac loon boo! hiss! :D this is page I wrote while ago on my experiences with what folk would reffer to as "the supernatural", though in one case I think it's purely mundane, though way beyond our current knowledge.

http://www.silverblades-suitcase.com/paranormal.htm

what impact it has on folks' beliefs, or non-beliefs, I leave entirely up to them: each to his own!
:)

INKY

Inky
Hio Silverblade, you ain't alone in UFO sighting, if human from the way it flew and then went up at right angle a human would have been a squashed bug inside. Also regarding premonitions and certainties shall converse later. As to what you describe in certain places holding a fear, me too have known a few.Very tired and dying for a cuppa tea, new to computing and overdoing it a bit the technology is still boggling and amazing me.But look forward to a converse with you.

Merry

Silverblade, when I first "met" you, I read those stories of your paranormal experiences and a UFO sighting, and I thought, "What an interesting person." Just now I've enjoyed reading the stories again.

Perhaps you'd consider sharing your stories with Jim Harold:

http://jimharold.com/

He has a podcast called "Jim Harold's Campfire." People sign up at the website to share a story of their own encounters with the paranormal, and Jim makes arrangements to call them to record stories for a show that he broadcasts weekly. If you don't want to share your own stories here, you might enjoy listening to the stories of what others have experienced.

SilverbladeTE

Merry
"Interesting person"...of course, even I could argue that I am just the right fit for a straight jacket! :lol:
Thanks though :)

hm interesting, alas kind of busy at moment, or rather, have "max stress loading" :p
mum's in hospital again so gives me "stress reduced" time to sort things, one of which is sorting out new art PC, gotta get back to doing creative stuff afore I crack up, sigh.
Yeah sounds odd, but it's less stressful when Mum is in hospital cause I know she's getting looked after and she'll come out better. The stress is when she's suffering and not going into hospital.

caledonia

I've experienced #1 and #4.

For #1, I was with my dad looking for eyeglass frames. We went into a store and nobody was behind the counter and there were no other customers. I started looking at frames a bit but was getting bothered with this strange feeling which made me nervous. I looked at my dad, and he looked at me, and he said "Let's get the hell out of here!" Which we did. We discussed in the car how we both had this strange feeling.

For #2 - how about military test craft, but radio controlled, so no human occupants to be squished like a bug?

SilverbladeTE

Caledonia
nah still impossible for a solid object, travelling in an atmosphere to do right angled turn (not banking like an aircraft, but true, sudden abrupt turn at 90 degrees to new vector), accelerate 0 to mach4 with no sound and instant acceleration, and stop *dead*, no deceleration, just stop.
breaks the known rules of physics.
Should have been massive shockwaves, sonic boom, from that, at least.
Veeeeery odd!

have a look at this, similar kinds of things seen and tracked by multiple military radar/planes etc in Holland

natasa778

Blast! I saw the same thing as in the video - actually different in that there was one bigger light in the centre, and 4 smaller ones moved in exactly the same way. They hovered around the central one and zapped back and forth, left and right at great speed, stopping and starting abruptly... Then finally the smaller 'lights' all got very close to the central one, and all of them simply sped away and vanished. Never knew same thing (or one moving in the same manner) was spotted elsewhere, thanks!! Late 80s, Croatia. These objects were quite high up, but hard to tell the distance. 4 of us taking a walk that evening and witnessing this. Lasted good few minutes. Whatever ir was it defied known laws of physics. btw we were all sober :)

natasa778

Merry
Yeah sounds odd, but it's less stressful when Mum is in hospital cause I know she's getting looked after and she'll come out better. The stress is when she's suffering and not going into hospital.

Sorry to hear that. Hope she is better again very soon!

Merry

Merry
"Interesting person"...of course, even I could argue that I am just the right fit for a straight jacket! :lol:
Thanks though :)

hm interesting, alas kind of busy at moment, or rather, have "max stress loading" :p
mum's in hospital again so gives me "stress reduced" time to sort things, one of which is sorting out new art PC, gotta get back to doing creative stuff afore I crack up, sigh.

So sorry to hear that your mum is in hospital, Silverblade. But I can understand the relief you must feel that others are looking after her.

I would certainly find telling a story for Jim Harold's Campfire stressful, but I very selfishly thought how much fun it would be for me (and the world!) if you were on the show.

Enjoy the new art PC (what's an art PC?).

SilverbladeTE

Mum's back out, and she was really woozy, sigh.
Let her out too early, again! :(

"Art PC" = one built specifically for my 3D art ;)
I always get them built to my specs
Damn thing's like HAL9000 lol
freakin HUGE, so big I can't fit it on desk so it has to be on the floor :p
at least 9 times as powerful as prior art PC

:alien:

sorting it out had me sweating/knackered like I'd run a marathon in the Sahara, ack, and that's just putting it into my room/cables etc, not actually building it

Caledonia
yeah those things, whatever they are, are extremely odd!

natasa778

Thanks for the video, that clarifies things. The only thing I can think of that could move like that would be a projection of some sort, but I doubt if that would show up on radar - definitely a mystery!

yes that is right, also the ones I witnessed were too high up in the sky, so nothing there to reflect the light. Also with projections you would likely see the beams ...

Wifi123

Hi Silverblade, Have had experienced much the same as yourself. The Books of Enoch explains much in what you say. Have a read of them, I am sure you will be amazed. Satan is the evil one, who leads all of the principalities, powers, rulers of darkness and spiritual hosts upon this planet. You don't have to go searching for them, they are there all the time, a finger tip away, those invisible forces that many are not aware of. Regards...

My entire life has been filled with paranormal experiences (and I have over 100 journals of them, and just started a blog of them). For me the paranormal is normal. I have also read The Book of Enoch--it explains a lot about the fallen angels & what is going on on this planet. And, BTW, studies have shown a link between CFIDS/ME & alien (and military) abduction (google it for yourself).

Wifi123

My entire life has been filled with paranormal experiences (and I have over 100 journals of them, and just started a blog of them). For me the paranormal is normal. I have also read The Book of Enoch--it explains a lot about the fallen angels & what is going on on this planet. And, BTW, studies have shown a link between CFIDS/ME & alien (and military) abduction (google it for yourself).

HI JOC,

Yep, and another link between CFIDS, CFS, ME, FMS and all other syndromes, particularly Lyme's Disease, is Chemtrails and HAARP.

Yes! (And I have all of those.) It's nice to meet someone else who knows about these things, too!. The old CFIDS Support group I went to when I lived in another area in the Southern CA desert was convinced that it was also linked to our military/gov's bio weapon experimentation. She has also seen UFO's (and I've found that a lot of people with CFIDS have). A lot of us also have various forms of Mycoplasma that have been lab engineered as bioweapons. It was something like 12 out of 15 of us in that support group who tested positive for Mycoplasma (I actually was one of the few who tested negative).