Lipkin's Monster ME/CFS Study: Microbes, Immunity & Big Data
The Microbe Discovery Project outlines an ambitious new study by top researchers that has collected patient samples, but needs desperately funds to complete the work.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

My new laboratory test

Discussion in 'Diagnostic Guidelines and Laboratory Testing' started by Trunks00, Feb 1, 2018.

1. Trunks00

Trunks00

2. Trunks00

Trunks00

Anyone, please?....

3. Learner1

Learner1 Forum Support Assistant

Pacific Northwest
    Impressive set of tests. What kind of doctor ordered the lipid and mineral tests?

I didn't look through your older results, but what would be nice to also see are RBC B vitamins, antioxidants, Krebs cycle metabolites, common viral titers/PCRs and a DNA stool test.

From this group, looks like you are low in EPA, have Hashimotos, have a methylation problem and an ammonia problem. Do you have numbers for serum ferritin and an iron panel, as your iron was high?

Working the ammonia problem might make you feel better. And, with Hashimotos, a gluten free diet may help, even if you aren't celiac. And you mentioned IgG milk reaction - best to avoid cow milk - I have this too, and find I can tolerate sheep cheese like Manchego or Basque.

And if the doctor was wise enough to run these tests, can't he interpret them?

4. Trunks00

Trunks00

Thank you for your answer.

The doctor ordered some tests like blood tests but I did the hair test and the omegas by myself in a private clinic.

If you dont mind I would like to ask you some questions:

— What is the best and safest method to lower ammonia?
    — When you say «RBC B vitamins, antioxidants, Krebs cycle metabolites, common viral titers/PCR»....How can I measure these things? In a normal blood test?
    — Would you supplement EPA? I usually read Ray Peat and he is very against PUFA
    —I dont know how to do to solve my methylation problems. By the way, I have my 23andme raw data as well...but I dont really know how to use it

I look forward to hearing from you

Thank you so much

See more popular forum discussions.