• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

My ME tour. Traveling to New York and London.

jpcv

Okay, so I´m going to invest lots of money and time and I hope I don´t crash badly.
I have an appointment with Dr Susan Levine scheduled for May, 14th.
I´ll stay 4 days in NY, my brother is traveling with me to help me out.
Then I get back home and if I get here in one piece I´ll be traveling to London for the InvestinME conference.
I´m doing this because I´m tired of being my own doctor and Miami and NY are the easiest places in the USA to fly from Brazil . I´ve already talked to Dr Levine and I´m happy with the phone talk we had.
I have decided to attend the investinME meeting because I need to talk to doctors from other countries, there is nothing happening in the ME scene here in Brazil, we have to start from zero. ´
Besides, I´m in a stable phase of the disease, so now is the right time to do this things.