• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

My huge list of test results; an ongoing journey

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
@Thinktank are u on antivirals?

I just mention this as they can lower neutrohils and white blood cell counts and make bacterial infections hard to treat. I found once my viral symptoms improved, i would go off antivirals which lasted 2-4 weeks before needing to go back on for another month. This break seems to help neutrophils and white blood cell numbers to come up and eased my bacterial infections(sinusitis), and the couple of sinus infections i had cleared up on doxy which i had thought stopped working but know think it was just that my neutrophils were low??

Not just a break from antivirals but i think immune mods also helped increase neutrophil numbers, i was using immunovir for awhile but now alternate month about with cycloferon and arbidol??