• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

My first appointment with KDM

Hi Guys, some questions about my new treatment:

1) I should start with Samento/Banderol/Cumanda, this could be bought at Nutramedix's right? anyone tried this protocol? any benefits from it? How much does it cost per month?
2) 4ME, where could i buy it? price/improvement?
3) suppositories of Indomethacin? anyone tried it?
4) Vit C Lipospheric? Thefuck?

regards! and thanks!

ps: no improvemente after tons of euros spent on this, actually feeling worse and poorer.

Thinktank

1.) I don't know where you live but i get my nutramedix products from iherb.com, it's cheap and shipping is almost free.
The first months it will pan out very cheap because you'll need to build up the dosage.

2.) From kalidashop.com. Depending how much you use, for me it was 270 euro (?) per month. I do believe it helped me a bit but it's hard to say, i was on so many things back then. @Sushi still uses 4me if i'm not mistaken.

3.) Yes, i've tried it twice and it gave me a very nasty headache that lasted for days. It might help you though.

4). Also from iherb.com. It's a non-acidic form of vitamin C with high bio-availability. I find it to be an excellent product.

You say you've spent tons of euro's, on what?

Last edited:

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
From kalidashop.com. Depending how much you use, for me it was 270 euro (?) per month. I do believe it helped me a bit but it's hard to say, i was on so many things back then. @Sushi still uses 4me if i'm not mistaken.
I can't get it anymore as Kalida won't ship to the States and the US manufacturer no longer makes it. :( The US manufacturer is now selling it as a creme but it is something like $450 per month--out of my range.

Thinktank

Have you thought about using a mail forwarder? It basicly works like this; Kalidashop -> mail forwarder -> you.
I often use a mailforwarder when ordering from Japan and it works fine.

adelheid55

Hi Drass,
1.) bought from German pharmacies/Kalida(Kalida along with other meds), cost depends on how many drops you have to take per day and than increase it. You can see the costs on Kalida homepage.
Benefits up to now none, but our daughter has a lot of other issues which are being treated at the same time.

Daffodil

Hi Guys, some questions about my new treatment:

1) I should start with Samento/Banderol/Cumanda, this could be bought at Nutramedix's right? anyone tried this protocol? any benefits from it? How much does it cost per month?
2) 4ME, where could i buy it? price/improvement?
3) suppositories of Indomethacin? anyone tried it?
4) Vit C Lipospheric? Thefuck?

regards! and thanks!

ps: no improvemente after tons of euros spent on this, actually feeling worse and poorer.
youre supposed to feel worse for a long time before you start to feel better. at least thats how it was with me. but if you get MUCH worse, youre supposed to tell the doc who will modify the regimen

SuzieSam

Wow, @Drass, you've had a lot of tests done and spent loads of money and time on treatments. But you say you're feeling worse? Is that normal? I feel so bad for you.

Has anyone had any improvement after over a year of following KDM's programmes? :nervous:

SuzieSam

youre supposed to feel worse for a long time before you start to feel better. at least thats how it was with me. but if you get MUCH worse, youre supposed to tell the doc who will modify the regimen

This gives me second thoughts about embarking on the testing and treating route.

Yes, I feel exhausted and horrible now, and I've suffered for 9 years. But clearly if KDM finds a condition, (or two), that needs these treatments which make people feel EVEN WORSE, I need to be strong enough mentally for it. I need to make sure my family can cope if I'm incapacitated even more.

It's scary. But not more scary than the thought of all his tests coming back clear, with nothing to treat.

dadouv47

This gives me second thoughts about embarking on the testing and treating route.

Yes, I feel exhausted and horrible now, and I've suffered for 9 years. But clearly if KDM finds a condition, (or two), that needs these treatments which make people feel EVEN WORSE, I need to be strong enough mentally for it. I need to make sure my family can cope if I'm incapacitated even more.

It's scary. But not more scary than the thought of all his tests coming back clear, with nothing to treat.

That's pretty unlikely ! The tricky part is to get the better with the right treatment :confused: :)

adelheid55

They won't all come back clear... I thought so too, but there was a lot of red, so a lot to be treated. And now I'm feeling worse than before and my daughter tells me (she was the first patient of KDM's of our family) it has to get worse before...

SuzieSam

@adelheid55 I hope that your daughter is doing well now that she's through the "feeling worse to get better," stage. And that you can draw strength and hope from her success. I don't want to feel worse! I've adapted to this level of awful...

@dadouv47 do you mean it's tricky to get on the right treatment? Or tricky for your body to get on with healing? :thumbdown:

adelheid55

Oh no, she is far from being better. We both are ... but she is worse than me. She is mostly bedbound, can't talk or think most days and fears for her brain .

justy

Donate Advocate Demonstrate
I am a little better from treatment with KDM - without the ongoing treatment I am mainly bedbound, with it I am mainly housebound, can do cooking and some cleaning and be up for large parts of the day if I don't do too much. Its not a miracle, but its better than laying in bed all day every day.