• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

My Experience With Dr. Kaufman at the Open Medicine Institute

pibee

One who can help you rebuild your microbiome?:nerd:

Maybe only if I buy air plane ticket and move to live w Hadza tribe people... *exciting*
Must say it crossed my mind.

Microbiome? I have yet to send ubiome to test.. but I have *zero* problems with my gut. it is perfect! I can eat everything without any problems.
only had them after IV Rocephine for few weeks, gastritis, and I got rid of that.

So not sure...
I bought Equilibrium and reacted badly to it (methinks, not sure...) so I didnt touch it again.

P.S. Before starting Lyme treatment in 2014, I was very very sick for long time. And guess what I didnt have antibiotics for 20+ yrs before, last time I had them was when I was 5 or so, only few days....

but seriously, how to even treat microbiome?! I dont see any convincing approaches, not to mention KDM is mostly destroying people, imho.

Last edited:

perrier

Thanks ;) which doctors , though... :sluggish::lol:
You are correct Pibee, who is there to help the severely ill? We are in the same boat.
I'm very discouraged these days....There should be a clinic where patients can be in-patients and where they can be treated or helped like the old TB clinics.