• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

my cure for crashes

It's so refreshing to hear people talk about crashes! I thought that was my own special word. So for me it's usually food triggering crashes. I try to avoid crashing by taking Tulsi (a natural anti-inflammatory) for a couple days if something I eat gives me swollen joints/tingling/jitteriness. If I don't notice a reaction or I don't take Tulsi for long enough, I'll usually crash in 2 days. After I crash I take a homeopathic version of barberry. It increases my vasodilation much like histamine does in my body.

If I take the dose my classical homeopathic prescribed as needed I get better and then I'm fine unless I accidentally eat something bad again. I have to avoid all GMO foods and inorganic almonds (probably the problem is glyphosate). I also have to eat virgin coconut oil with my breakfast to balance wacky hormones. I was sick for 20 years with all levels of cold/achiness, foggy-headed stiffness, swollen joints/tingling/muscle knots and spasms, too weak/dizzy to get out of bed, completely unable to react with adrenaline in urgent situations. Now I'm fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in the US so we use Hahnemann Labs in California. I take a water dose of berberis vulgaris. I think it would be wrong to tell you my potency. You really need to see a CLASSICAL homeopath for that.

It looks like you have to call Hahnemann it's not on their online list.

It's starting to seem more and more like I've got glyphosate toxicity. Apparently there's a homeopathic product scientifically proven to help with glyphosate toxicity which contains berberis vulgaris among other herbs:
  • Taraxacum officinalis (Dandelion)
  • Arctium lappa (Burdock root)
  • Berberis vulgaris (Barberry; the active ingredient in barberry is berberine)
  • Chelidonium majus (Greater celandine)