When the 'Holiday Season' Is No Holiday at all for Those With ME/CFS
Is December getting to you? Jody Smith shares some thoughts on some of the struggles that all too often attend this time of year ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

mutaflor source in the U.S.

Discussion in 'Gastrointestinal and Urinary' started by SwanRonson, Jun 8, 2015.

1. SwanRonson

SwanRonson Senior Member

Alabama
    What's the best(only?) source for ordering Mutaflor in the U.S. I see a couple of sites claiming to be a legit distributor but I don't want to get scammed.

2. dannybex

dannybex Senior Member

Seattle
    I don't think there is one. You can get it in Canada, but there are some tricks involved there as well if you're a US citizen. I think you have to have friends who live there order it, then you can go pick it up. Ken Lassesen it the go-to guy when it comes to info about Mutaflor.

3. lnester7

lnester7 Seven

USA
  4. SwanRonson

SwanRonson Senior Member

Alabama
    I never followed up on it. I'd love to know about it as well as I've always wanted to try.

lnester7 likes this.
  5. dannybex

dannybex Senior Member

Seattle
    I'm a little confused as while it's not available in the US, one can apparently order it from this Canadian pharmacy. Ken has this link on his blog, where he states "Even though the sales page says “Canada Only”, when you get to the shopping cart, you can select any state in the U.S."

https://feelgoodnatural.com/shop/digestion/mutaflor-sale-60-caps-30-days-supply/

heyitisjustin and lnester7 like this.
  6. kangaSue

kangaSue Senior Member

Brisbane, Australia

See more popular forum discussions.