• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

MTHFR docs in Austin

perchance dreamer

I had seen Wallace Taylor once when he used to be at the NeuroSensory Center in Austin. He is no longer there.

I saw him because my regular doctor was unavailable that day. This was some years ago.

I have gotten a lot of benefit from seeing Kendal Stewart at the NeuroSensory Center. He treats MTHFR. The NeuroSensory Center recently moved. Here's a link:

http://www.drkendalstewart.com/doctor-bios/austin-physicians/

I also use some of the NeuroBiologix products, many of which Dr. Stewart formulates. They are all pharmaceutical grade.

http://www.neurobiologix.com/Default.asp

For MTHFR, I've also gotten a lot of benefit from Dr. Glen Luepnitz. He has a doctorate in nutrition, so he's not a regular doctor, but he is a biochemistry expert and helps people with a wide array of conditions.

minkeygirl

But I Look So Good.
Thanks @perchance dreamer I did find Dr. Taylor on Yelp. I forget where he was located. The Neuronutrition center got good reviews too. She is shoot, I forget what it's called. Functional medicine doc.

I think my friend needs more than MTHFR. I want to give him some options.

perchance dreamer

Both Dr. Stewart and Dr. Luepnitz treat all kinds of conditions. I continue to see them both. It takes a long time to get into see them for first-time patients. You can get on cancellation lists.

We are lucky in Austin to have a lot of great out-of-the-box types of doctors and health practitioners.