• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Most effective remedies for Chronic frontal sinus issues

adreno

PR activist
In my experience, recurrent sinus infections often seem to be biofilm related. The only way to get rid of the bacteria is to break down the biofilm and mucus that surrounds and protects them. For this you need enzymes specifically targeting biofilm. Some products I've used are Kirkman's Biofilm Defense and Enzymedica Mucostop, both are good.

Last edited:

Kenjie

In my experience, recurrent sinus infections often seem to be biofilm related. The only way to get rid of the bacteria is to break down the biofilm and mucus that surrounds and protects them. For this you need enzymes specifically targeting biofilm. Some products I've used are Kirkman's Biofilm Defense and Enzymedica Mucostop, both are good.
You may be experiencing symptoms of dysautonomia. See symptoms and more information. A dysautonomia specilaist should know far more than a general doctor about diagnosing and treating your symptoms.

Im going to look further into my thyroid. Have been reading stop the thyroid madness website and ordered their book. I am hypothyroid but i always thought nothing more of it due to being on medication already.

So my two focuses now.. udate my glasses maybe look further into head pressure.. and look further into thyroid and adrenals.

It can be easy to mistake one illness for another with a vast array of similar symptoms.

Makes me wonder if there are people diagnosed with dysautonomia that are misdiagnosed and maybe it could be their thyroid and adrenals or something else all along.

Im not convinced i have dysautonomia because i can still function and have moments better than others. I think there appear to be a few differences that i experience.

Can be easily confused. I do have high thyroid antibodies but with all other levels normal so ya never know it could be attacking my thyroid.

Currently cutting out gluten to see if makes a difference. Need to find a good doctor to run full thyroid panel and adrenal levels.