• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Morning Prayer

Xandoff

Michael
It is said that the Lord's prayer is the most popular prayer in the world. Edgar Cayce (famous Psychic) said the prayer is used to align our chakras. It is my favorite prayer. I imagine aligning my chakras to heaven and earth when I say it. In essence this is a type of meditation that will also greatly strengthen your auric field.

Our Father who art in Heaven (above my head)
Hallowed be Thy Name (bringing the Lord in my my third eye)
Thy Kingdom come Thy will be done on earth (gound myself to earth)
As it is in heaven
Give us this day Our daily bread (solar Plexus Chakra)
Forgive us for our trespasses As we forgive those who have trespassed against us (Heart Chakra, forgiveness)
Lead us not into tempation (throat Chakra)
But deliver us from evil (third eye Chakra)
For thine is the Kingdom (Crown Chakra)
And the power and the glory forever (above crown Chakra or above top of head)
Amen

RestingInHim

Realist
It is said that the Lord's prayer is the most popular prayer in the world. Edgar Cayce (famous Psychic) said the prayer is used to align our chakras. It is my favorite prayer. I imagine aligning my chakras to heaven and earth when I say it. In essence this is a type of meditation that will also greatly strengthen your auric field.

Our Father who art in Heaven (above my head)
Hallowed be Thy Name (bringing the Lord in my my third eye)
Thy Kingdom come Thy will be done on earth (gound myself to earth)
As it is in heaven
Give us this day Our daily bread (solar Plexus Chakra)
Forgive us for our trespasses As we forgive those who have trespassed against us (Heart Chakra, forgiveness)
Lead us not into tempation (throat Chakra)
But deliver us from evil (third eye Chakra)
For thine is the Kingdom (Crown Chakra)
And the power and the glory forever (above crown Chakra or above top of head)
Amen

forgive me, but...huh???