• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Mind body reset

xcell

Always looking for new knowledge and options!
If you have ME this will not improve you, but it may make you worse due to activity.
Or would this work for HIV?

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have ME this will not improve you, but it may make you worse due to activity.
Or would this work for HIV?

Me personally The amount of symptoms I have are dependent on how much stress I feel, I’m nit saying I think it’ll work, just curious if anyone’s tried it

Last edited by a moderator:

Hufsamor

I used to be on an Norwegian me/ cfs group.
(It's not really up and going anymore)
Some people had tried something similar.
Some found it helpful.
For others it didn't help.
Some even got worse.

That wasn't much of a help, I'm afraid.:)

alex3619

I see no evidence of clinical trials, and in particular clinical trials with objective outcome measures. These sorts of claims come and go. Right now there is no proven cause for ME, and no proven test. Even the site admits their treatment is not a cure, look at the fine print at the bottom of some pages. Personally I would not be willing to pay for this treatment. How about they offer free treatment and you pay if cured? Funny, nobody does that.

Mary

Moderator Resource
I’m thinking about giving this a go

https://www.mindbodyreset.co.uk/

I’ve no idea if it will work or not but just wondered if anyone on here has tried it for cfs before I commit to it?
I tried something I think was similar 10 or 11 years ago: https://www.guptaprogramme.com/

And it did nothing for me and I actually crashed while doing what the program said to do. One thing it said was to ignore my symptoms, essentially that I was sick because I thought about how I felt too much. So I ignored my usual warning signals that tell me when I'm overdoing it, and kept going, and of course crashed.

Fortunately they had promised my money back if it didn't help so I did get my money back. You might ask if they have a money back guarantee.