• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Microbiome Testing Special with uBiome

RL_sparky

I received this email this morning and wanted to share in case anyone is interested in getting this testing done.

1a02cf68-eac4-49fc-a355-c8d25b1b451d.png
Your bacteria work hard, and so do you. It's time to celebrate!
d6cbca60-cd95-4f10-b759-08af796c0e30.png
Many of you wrote in after our last "5 microbiome kits for the price of 1" offer, saying that you missed out and wanted us to repeat the sale.

We heard you!

Here's your chance to meet all the bacteria currently living in your gut, and also learn about your mouth, nose, skin, and genital microbiomes at the same time.

Starting now, a 5-site microbiome testing kit is just $89 instead of the usual $399.

Offer valid until Monday only (or while supplies last.)

Use discount code 5FOR1YAY when you checkout at ubiome.com.

We salute all the hard work you and your bacteria do, and wish you a happy and relaxing Labor Day weekend.

Love,
Your friends at uBiome

Oci

I received this email this morning and wanted to share in case anyone is interested in getting this testing done.

I'm wondering if anyone has found value in the test? Have you been able to apply the information that it gave you? I'm thinking of ordering it.