• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Methylfolate by itself?

Adlyfrost

Started with cookie-crumbs of methylB12 and methylfolate and started waking in middle of the night with stiff muscles and felt low on electrolytes. Get panic attacks from K pills so I'm loading up on high K foods and sports electrolyte packets high in K. My instincts were so right about being ultra sensitive.

Just spent a long time reading Fred's stuff- how he encourages people to break through the paradoxal methyl folate deficiency which makes symptoms (low K and methylfolate def.) worse by going LOW and SLOW, by creating more folate demand than body can handle with insufficient healing or something like that. But I am WAY to much of a WIMP to up anything!!! (at this point anyway). Any thoughts?

I am definitely B12 deficient though, no doubt. Didn't realize what a difference putting it behind the lip and holding it could make!!! And lately, my need for herbal anti-virals is nonexistent- in fact, they seem to make panic attacks much worse so I had to stop them. Had to cut back on leafy greens too and all tea- decaf included for the same reason.

I have recently, profound weakness in my legs and large muscles and major shortness of breath which worries me. Not sure where to go from here. Until now I haven't taken much B's in a year because they seemed to be making gut problems worse but that has all changed now.

Last edited:

Adlyfrost

Q: Is it better to correct B12 defiencies before starting methylfolate? It seems like that would be a good idea. I am thinking of doing NO folate of any kind for a little while and just bulking up on methylB12 and adB12 for a while. Perhaps this is a wiser plan and will make it easier to come up to optimal doses of methylfolate later without hypokalemic reactions. Any thoughts?

Moved this question to a new thread:

http://forums.phoenixrising.me/inde...iciencies-before-starting-methylfolate.32698/

Last edited:

Adlyfrost

Will taking just Adensylcobalamin with methylfoalte create a deficiency? Or do I need methyl B12 too?

fibrodude84

I don't really understand why there is such sensitivity and it affects in different areas. My doctors told me I can take high b12 and folate without worry and that I'll pee it out. I hope I'm not doing anything that will have consequences.

Adlyfrost

I don't really understand why there is such sensitivity and it affects in different areas. My doctors told me I can take high b12 and folate without worry and that I'll pee it out. I hope I'm not doing anything that will have consequences.

If you have no side effects count your lucky stars! Everyone is different.

ahmo

Will taking just Adensylcobalamin with methylfoalte create a deficiency? Or do I need methyl B12 too?
Fred mentioned something when he was around in July-August re AdB12's involvement in ATP production. When I asked if that's totally separate from methylation cycle, he gave an emphatic 'yes'. Which is to say, it's doing something different from MB12, so it' not going to balance your folate. I wish I could explain further re ATP production. I think there's some info about this in the guide linked to my name, you can scroll through to the AdB12 section. I'm pasting in a long quote from Fred re AdB12/MB12 ratios.

http://forums.phoenixrising.me/index.php?threads/mixing-b12-types-and-brands-ratios.31434/

At long last I have some approximate answers about the effects of ratios of different brands and forms of b12. This is a question that has been up for a long time. It may explain why CyCbl and HyCbl appear able to block MeCbl and AdoCbl. As I have suspected for some years AdoCbl also can block MeCbl.

Through the years various people have indicated a need for different proportions of AdoCbl to MeCbl. I had started out with AdoCbl once a week and up to daily at every dose in a mix. I have found that if the amount of the lesser quantity falls below 20% or so it appears to have no effect. So at 50-50 both have some effect for me but not optimal. The same happens with a 5 star MeCbl combined with a less effective brand. When the 5 star MeCbl gets down to 20% or so of total all it’s specific benefit goes away and startup can happen all over again.

So CyCbl and HyCbl can block MeCbl and/or AdoCbl when either of those falls below 20%. AdoCbl can block MeCbl at 20%. MeCbl can block AdoCbl at 20%. but then behaves like straight MeCbl with some limited conversion to AdoCbl. Three star MeCbl can block 5 star MeCbl at the same 20% or so.

So for me now, I am back to a single dose of AdoCbl a week, just as I had accidentlaly found 10 years ago. I take a single dose of 25-50mg aver several hours in place of one of my MeCbl injections. I’m still trialing the optimum amount. The point is for it to be fully effective it has to be the more than 50% type of b12 in circulation for several hours. Too much AdoCbl for too long and I go into partial methylation block or worse.

However, it takes trials for an individual to determine what is optimum ratios for themselves. Based on very limited experience I would be inclined to say take the doses of different kinds of B12 at different times per day so that each can be distributed best to the tissues.

For me, that appears to be substituting one 25-50mg sublingual dose over 3-4 hours of AdoCbl for one 10mg MeCbl injection each week.

...Lot’s of people have asked me what the “ideal” ratio between AdoCbl and MeCbl is and I could only tell them that different people have different results. Now I can say “It is individual, within certain limits. That blocking can occur with MeCbl, whether made in the body from other forms or from supplements explains a lot of puzzling research results through the years. It also explains the necessity of Transcobalamin III (holotranscobalamin III when cobalamin attached) to mop up and deliver to the liver for excretion all non active forms of cobalamin. The study in 1959 that actually identified the REAL B12s through x-ray crystallography determines that AdoCbl and MeCbl made UP OVER 98% of all cobalamins in liver extract instead of that mistake that named the ineffective and even dangerous CyCbl as “B12” in 1948 and received the Nobel Prize for it.

So, inactive cobalamins can block MeCbl if it is too low a percentage of total cobalamins causing partial methylation block or even methyltrap. People taking CyCbl and/or HyCbl still get hundreds of MeCbl and AdoCbl deficiency symptoms up to and including Subacute Combined Degeneration without hypothesizing the necessity of Cobalamin A, B, C ,D etc type genetic polymorphisms. Now it can be modeled effectiverly via pharmacokinetic methods and make sense with one more factor added, which will be my next post on how folate effectiveness status affects serum half life of cobalamins.

...‘Im taking 50mg a week generally, but as a single long dose. I find I need to get to that higher level to get the diffusion into the CNS. 10mg a day for me, doesn’t penetrate the CNS adequately. My daughter needed a dose a day AdoCbl, with a higher dose being more effective. So this one is very individual in how it is dosed. I also find a daily dosing more effective if it is the entire dose one time a day rather than mixed at the same time with MeCbl. I find that works better alone also. Each way of taking it can produce different effects. The question is “Which is better for me over time?” Changing the balance of AdoCbl/MeCbl affects mood, personality and energy.

Adlyfrost

Fred mentioned something when he was around in July-August re AdB12's involvement in ATP production. When I asked if that's totally separate from methylation cycle, he gave an emphatic 'yes'. Which is to say, it's doing something different from MB12, so it' not going to balance your folate. I wish I could explain further re ATP production. I think there's some info about this in the guide linked to my name, you can scroll through to the AdB12 section. I'm pasting in a long quote from Fred re AdB12/MB12 ratios.

THANKS so much Ahmo! At least I know adenoB12 is preferred above hydroxy but even at tiny doses I am having some weird reactions that might be congruent with what Fred said. After I take mfolate and adB12 I sometimes feel weak and anemic. Then I pick up later in the day. Then at night I wake up with profound K deficiency.

I probably should try mB12 again with adeno but I am afraid- will wait until doctor's and SNP's return.

I thought adeno would be a good sub for mB12 because they can convert into each other but I guess it is not that simple.

Adlyfrost

Help! Weakness and exhaustion!

Idk if I am methyl trapping or not???? Started very low with tooth-pick amounts. I was so anxious and hyper. Started potassium- still hyper with panic attacks, but persisted. Then my symptoms calmed down after a few weeks.

Now I am up to 200mgs methylfolate and 500mcg's methylB12. I take tiny crumbs of adeno with it. Add extra folate through out day. Added 100 mgs' of LCF- nothing. No energy, no hyperness- the OPPOSITE!!!! I feel anemic, weak and lethargic!!! So much I can barely move. Have to go to college part-time so I had to stop taking this stuff just to stay awake.

Afraid to up my doses too fast because of my initial start-up reaction but I will if necessary. I no longer have low K symptoms but I think I should up my dosage of K anyway? I am at around 600-1200 mg's a day but no muscle tenseness like when I started.

Also switched to enzymatic therapy B12- greatly reduced anxiety.

Any advice appreciated!

Last edited:

ahmo

@Adlyfrost Are you saying you got weak, lethargic after carnitine? If so, maybe continue the others, w/o LCF. Some people, I think Fred says 10%, find that ALCAR works better than LCF (Acetyl-L Carnitine). But if you're doing better w/ the folate, B12 and no LCF, stay w/ that for now, in my opinion. No need to increase K+ if no deficiency symptoms.

@fibrodude84 were you depressed before the 15mg? 15mg is the Deplin size dose often given for depression. I don't know anything about that specific therapy.

Adlyfrost

@Adlyfrost Are you saying you got weak, lethargic after carnitine? If so, maybe continue the others, w/o LCF. Some people, I think Fred says 10%, find that ALCAR works better than LCF (Acetyl-L Carnitine). But if you're doing better w/ the folate, B12 and no LCF, stay w/ that for now, in my opinion. No need to increase K+ if no deficiency symptoms.

@fibrodude84 were you depressed before the 15mg? 15mg is the Deplin size dose often given for depression. I don't know anything about that specific therapy.

No. I got lethargic BEFORE LCF. Added LCF and still no energy.

Haven't taken methylfolate or b12 in three days because I need some energy to get some school work done. But want to start back up asap as soon as I figure out how to get energy back.

Last night I took LCF with ribose, mag and coq10- the awesome foursome, along with my herbal anitvirals and a small amount of caffeine via decaf and chocolate. Felt better. This was my old energy-boosting regimen before methylation and I don't want to go back to it because it is a temporary fix!!! I know I need methyaltion because when it is working I don't have viral problems, my nerves wake up and all kinds of good things happen.

Q: Any problem with Coq10 with methylation? I noticed it is NOT on Fredd's protocol.

I had stopped Coq10 when I started methylation because I was already so hyper. Couldn't find any info on its relationship to methylation doing a search. Any info much appreciated @ahmo!

@Critterina : once you mentioned Coq10 in regard to methylation. Could you tell me what you know? Thanks!

Adlyfrost

Also, haven't tried TMG yet. What does that do anyway? Having a hard time figuring that out.

ahmo

Ben Lynch has TMG info at mthfr.net. I'm quoting here some info I've collected re TMG. It's a methyl-donor. Sorry, my brain's not good enough to explain it further.

I can't see any reason to not continue w/ CoQ10.

I've linked a Methylation for Dummies article in my signature. I have little recall. You might find some good basic info there. My other methylation info sources are Ben Lynch, which gets much more complex. Caledonia has many Methylation Info sources in her signature. Sorry I can't offer more help. :whistle:

http://www.raysahelian.com/methyl.html
TMG, also known as betaine, is basically the amino acid glycine attached to three methyl groups.

Trimethylglycine TMG and Dimethylglycine DMGTMG, also known as betaine, is basically the amino acid glycine attached to three methyl groups. Dimethylglycine is similar to trimethylglycine, except it has two methyl groups. You may recall that a methyl group is a carbon attached to three hydrogen atoms (CH3). Both of these nutrients are powerful methyl donors. Methylation is an important factor in many biochemical processes in the human body. In chapter 9 I mentioned that the B vitamins folic acid and B12 lower levels of http://www.raysahelian.com/homocysteine.html, the harmful amino acid-like substance in blood which can cause hardening of the arteries and possibly damage brain cells. By reducing homocysteine levels, the risk for heart disease can be reduced. TMG and DMG are also known to reduce homocysteine levels and therefore could be helpful in reducing the rate of heart disease. It’s possible that as we age, the process of methylation becomes less effective and supplementation with TMG or DMG may provide health and anti-aging benefits.

Methyl donors a^^Nre also involved in the making of brain chemicals which accounts for their cognitive effects. My clinical experience confirms that both TMG and DMG improve mood and energy. Brian, a 29-year-old laboratory technician from Torrance, California, speaks for many when he says, “TMG gives me more energy and clearer thinking. There’s a sense of wellbeing that comes on that lasts all day.” Paul Frankel, Ph.D., co-author with Fred Madsen, Ph.D., of a book on methylation, says, “I’ve been taking TMG since 1995 at a dose of 250 mg a day. Through my interviews with individuals who have taken TMG, I have come across many who report benefits—sleeping better, having more energy, and experiencing less chronic fatigue. TMG could also jump start some people and help them fight their depression. A woman whose daughter was suffering with depression told me ‘TMG gave me my daughter back.’” Dr. Madsen adds, “ I have taken TMG for more than ten years without any side effects. People who take TMG report that their mood is enhanced.”

boo85

Update: Still haven't the nerve to try this stuff yet. Just ordered some sublingual methylcobalamin for whenever I get the nerve. I am so sensitive to everything!

I have decided to start with a baby dose of methylfolate: like 50mcg's or less. Not sure of the B12 ratio. Will reread your posts and links and then decide. @PeterPositive : I like your idea about the 1/8th of a B12 with a tiny bit of methylfolate. Thanks everyone for all your input.

Have you ever gotten your B12 tested? Or anything else?

Are you able to post the results here?

And yeah, I feel you on being too scared to take supplements.

The first time I took 250mcg of B12 supplements in February last year, after taking them for a few days, I ended up in the ER with my heart beating so fast I thought I was going to die. It was because I was so deficient in B12 that when I took B12 for a few days, I had depleted my potassium because the B12 was rapidly trying to heal my body and create new cells. That fast heartbeat has never happened since, probably because I've never taken that amount of B12 over several days ever since then. (Though other scary low potassium symptoms have.)

Ever since then I've been really scared of trying new supplements because I seem to be sensitive to them. I'm worried that the next new supplement I take could give me a(nother) heart attack or something else.

It's only in the past week that I've been brave enough to try niacin (B3) - to calm me down when the B12 makes me anxious and jittery and unfocused. As well as methylfolate.

What I also do is break up my vitamins too. So I'll break up a tablet into half, then half again, them half again or ever into thirds, so I end up with anywhere between 60mcg of niacin or methylfolate and 120mcg of methylcobalamin. You can buy precise pill cutters from the pharmacy, but I haven't done that yet, but I'm thinking about it.

So yeah, I think starting low is best. You can always gradually, each week, or two weeks, whatever you prefer and when you feel ready, take a bigger dose as time goes on.

Adlyfrost

Have you ever gotten your B12 tested? Or anything else?

Are you able to post the results here?

And yeah, I feel you on being too scared to take supplements.

The first time I took 250mcg of B12 supplements in February last year, after taking them for a few days, I ended up in the ER with my heart beating so fast I thought I was going to die. It was because I was so deficient in B12 that when I took B12 for a few days, I had depleted my potassium because the B12 was rapidly trying to heal my body and create new cells. That fast heartbeat has never happened since, probably because I've never taken that amount of B12 over several days ever since then. (Though other scary low potassium symptoms have.)

Ever since then I've been really scared of trying new supplements because I seem to be sensitive to them. I'm worried that the next new supplement I take could give me a(nother) heart attack or something else.

It's only in the past week that I've been brave enough to try niacin (B3) - to calm me down when the B12 makes me anxious and jittery and unfocused. As well as methylfolate.

What I also do is break up my vitamins too. So I'll break up a tablet into half, then half again, them half again or ever into thirds, so I end up with anywhere between 60mcg of niacin or methylfolate and 120mcg of methylcobalamin. You can buy precise pill cutters from the pharmacy, but I haven't done that yet, but I'm thinking about it.

So yeah, I think starting low is best. You can always gradually, each week, or two weeks, whatever you prefer and when you feel ready, take a bigger dose as time goes on.

I see you are COMT ++- I heard that can make one very susceptible to start-up B12 symptoms. That must be very tough!!! Thanks for the support.

But here is the strange thing @Boo87 : I already went through all of that start-up stuff and finally started leveling off the last 3 weeks or so... even my low K symptoms went away. I was progressing nicely, raising my dose just a little bit every three days with no reaction when all of the sudden THE OPPOSITE started happening. Instead of fast heartbeat it was slow and lethargic. I felt weak and anemic. Extremely low energy! (as opposed to hyper and heart beating out of chest as with start-up).

Is that methyl-trapping? If it is I think I should up my supplements- but yeah given my previous experience a few months ago, I don't want to ramp up too quick. So now I have been off them 4 days and my viral symptoms are coming back, fatigue is not improving and have no energy for school. If I go back on them will energy get worse?

Going to naturopath tomorrow- will post what he says. But I have more faith in what you all have to say! Don't like doctors but hope this one surprises me tomorrow.

Had B12 tested 6 years ago it was well above the lab limits- but that was serum B12 which probably doesn't mean anything. I am definitely deficient in my tissues- my geographic tongue tells the whole story.

Last edited:

Adlyfrost

Also @boo85 : 2 things:

1. PROFOUND difference between Jarrow methylB12 and enymatic therapy methyl B12- enzymatic therapy sooooo much LESS side effects!

2. I got a flush from hell after taking 100 mg's regular niacin once. And it didn't work that well. Nicotinic acid (aka slow release- make sure there is no food dyes) is the way to go! I felt so calm and and slept so good on that stuff when the Jarrow B12 was making me so hyper and anxious. Low K symptoms were out of control with me with Jarrow b12 despite K supplementation and the slow release niacin kept me from going to ER when I felt every muscle in my body start to tighten uncontrollably late one night.

Last edited:

boo85

I see you are COMT ++- I heard that can make one very susceptible to start-up B12 symptoms. That must be very tough!!! Thanks for the support.

But here is the strange thing @Boo87 : I already went through all of that start-up stuff and finally started leveling off the last 3 weeks or so... even my low K symptoms went away. I was progressing nicely, raising my dose just a little bit every three days with no reaction when all of the sudden THE OPPOSITE started happening. Instead of fast heartbeat it was slow and lethargic. I felt weak and anemic. Extremely low energy! (as opposed to hyper and heart beating out of chest as with start-up).

Is that methyl-trapping? If it is I think I should up my supplements- but yeah given my previous experience a few months ago, I don't want to ramp up too quick. So now I have been off them 4 days and my viral symptoms are coming back, fatigue is not improving and have no energy for school. If I go back on them will energy get worse?

Going to naturopath tomorrow- will post what he says. But I have more faith in what you all have to say! Don't like doctors but hope this one surprises me tomorrow.

Had B12 tested 6 years ago it was well above the lab limits- but that was serum B12 which probably doesn't mean anything. I am definitely deficient in my tissues- my geographic tongue tells the whole story.

Thanks for the explanation about my COMT ++ mutation. Are you the same?

Yes, I had terrible start up symptoms, with crazy low potassium at night. I seem to have been able to curb within the last few days with niacin (B3). Have you ever tried that? I've taken as low as 60mcg, not any more than that yet, and it had a calming effect and took away the anxiety, wiredness and jiteryness that B12 gave me.

It's just that I know I need B12 because I was getting B12 deficiency symptoms such as pain in the nerves of my arms, pain in the nerves of my temples, loss of balance, depression etc. Which are the same symptoms I got when my level was 175. So taking these low doses of B12 only helps me out from day to day, but what I want to do is have a lot of energy like a regular person and heal my body, not just enough B12 to get through each day.

I went to a naturopath when I first started taking B12. The thing is naturopaths aren't doctors, at least my naturopath was hesitant to really comment or give too much direction beyond the foods I should eat. She didn't tell me which supplements to take, but the ones I was already taking, she did tell me when I should take them. So you could see she was very careful in what she did or didn't tell me to do, apart from diet.

The good thing about my naturopath was that she did end up doing a pinprick blood test which showed on a TV screen in realtime my blood cells and she did say they were large, if I remember correctly. Unfortunately, I've misplaced the print out of the results. Large red blood cells is a symptom of low B12 and folate, and suddenly correcting the deficiency, flooding the body with B12, can easily cause hypokalemia, which is exactly what happened to me. There's even a warning about that on my pamphlet that came with my B12 injections.

So I felt that it would have been to expensive to keep seeing my naturopath, seeing as the advice she was giving me wasn't direct enough, probably because she isn't a doctor and didn't want to get into trouble by giving advice that I could harm myself with. She did seem to appreciate low B12 more than the typical doctor, though. But I've been able to treat myself for free with advice from this forum anyhow, and ordering supplements online.

However, maybe you'll get something out of your appointment. See if you can get a pinprick of your blood and your blood cells shown on screen (I forget the name of the test.)

When you say that you went through that start-up stuff, what dosage were you on of B12?

What type of B12?

How much did you increase it by each 3 days and when the fatigue hit you, what dosage were you on then?

Are you taking methylfolate as well?

What can happen when you first start taking B12 is that your body has -some- folate reserves, but once those are gone, it doesn't have folate to heal your body with. I -think- that's methyl trapping? But whether that happened in your case, I'm not sure. But it could be?

Do you take any other supplements like magnesium?

How much potassium were you taking each day when on B12?

Even though the serum B12 test is kind useless, it's still handy to have just so you definitely know B12 is the issue. Do you think you could get other things tested like iron/ferritin and Vitamin D?

At the same time that my serum B12 was 175, my ferritin was as low as 7. Yes, 7. This is when it should ideally be at about 100 or even 150. And my iron saturation was 7%, when it should be between 15 - 45%. No wonder I felt like death warmed up...

So there could be other things going on beside B12, so that's why it's good to get tested, if you can.

Adlyfrost

Thanks for the explanation about my COMT ++ mutation. Are you the same? No my genes are in my signature below post.

Yes, I had terrible start up symptoms, with crazy low potassium at night. I seem to have been able to curb within the last few days with niacin (B3). Have you ever tried that?
Yes, see last post.
I've taken as low as 60mcg, not any more than that yet, and it had a calming effect and took away the anxiety, wiredness and jiteryness that B12 gave me.

However, maybe you'll get something out of your appointment. See if you can get a pinprick of your blood and your blood cells shown on screen (I forget the name of the test.)

Sounds like a great idea! Thanks I will ask about it- that is pernicious anaemia I think- when your blood cells are swollen like that.
When you say that you went through that start-up stuff, what dosage were you on of B12?
See my post on this thread posted Wednesday (quoted below) for dosage history.
"Help! Weakness and exhaustion!
Idk if I am methyl trapping or not???? Started very low with tooth-pick amounts. I was so anxious and hyper. Started potassium- still hyper with panic attacks, but persisted. Then my symptoms calmed down after a few weeks.

Now I am up to 200mgs methylfolate and 500mcg's methylB12. I take tiny crumbs of adeno with it. Add extra folate through out day. Added 100 mgs' of LCF- nothing. No energy, no hyperness- the OPPOSITE!!!! I feel anemic, weak and lethargic!!! So much I can barely move. Have to go to college part-time so I had to stop taking this stuff just to stay awake.

Afraid to up my doses too fast because of my initial start-up reaction but I will if necessary. I no longer have low K symptoms but I think I should up my dosage of K anyway? I am at around 600-1200 mg's a day but no muscle tenseness like when I started.

Also switched to enzymatic therapy B12- greatly reduced anxiety. Any advice appreciated!"

What type of B12?
Both adeno and methyl
How much did you increase it by each 3 days and when the fatigue hit you, what dosage were you on then?
I doubled from 50 to 100 methylfolate 2-3x a day and 250 to500 mcg methylb12 1xday. Kept adeno the same- a tiny crumb guessing 250-500mcg- maybe less.
Are you taking methylfolate as well?
YES
What can happen when you first start taking B12 is that your body has -some- folate reserves, but once those are gone, it doesn't have folate to heal your body with. I -think- that's methyl trapping? But whether that happened in your case, I'm not sure. But it could be?
Either that or paradoxical deficiency or donut whole. Trapping is when body is craving both B12 and folate I think.

Do you take any other supplements like magnesium?
YES

How much potassium were you taking each day when on B12?
see quoted post
Even though the serum B12 test is kind useless, it's still handy to have just so you definitely know B12 is the issue. Do you think you could get other things tested like iron/ferritin and Vitamin D?
LOW vitamin D- taking sublingual 5000 jus /day - VDRTAQ genes have trouble absorbing. History of low iron reserves but have to be careful with iron- makes viral symptoms worse. While methylating was able to take 10mg's/day through blackstrap molasses which is a huge improvement.
At the same time that my serum B12 was 175, my ferritin was as low as 7. Yes, 7. This is when it should ideally be at about 100 or even 150. And my iron saturation was 7%, when it should be between 15 - 45%. No wonder I felt like death warmed up...
Yes, iron is a double edged sword though for me- i need it for warmth and hormone production and it feeds microbes.
So there could be other things going on beside B12, so that's why it's good to get tested, if you can.

Critterina

Sorry, @Adlyfrost , I don't know what I said about Co-Q10. I took it for a while, but stopped. It was indicated as a significant need on my NutrEval test. But I was also having elevated pulse and blood pressure. I don't know that it caused it or that stopping it has got me back to normal, but it's a possibility. Anything else I said had to have been theory, and I'd need to be reminded about it.