• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Methylation Treatment with Some Quants - Dr. Ben Lynch Interview

Skyline

I recently did this interview with Dr. Ben Lynch - my podcast has a quant focus, so we dug into more of the details behind testing and biomarkers related to Methylation. Ben also gives some clear indications of how he approaches addressing methylation (which is more holistic than I believe most people work on it here i.e. not just supplements, more about the rest of it).
http://thequantifiedbody.net/ep-5-optimizing-methylation-dr-ben-lynch/

If you find the discussion interesting and useful and would like more interviews like this - please let me know in the comments on that page or PM me (FYI - I don't check in here as often as I used to and respond a bit late as a result so easier to contact over there).

Skyline

Thanks for the love people :)
If there are other area you're interested in let me know - the main ones I'm looking at that may be of interest to you all are methylation, mitochondrial function and epigenetics. So in particular I'm interested in interviewing researchers/ physicians or anyone with a lot of data supported theories in those areas.