• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Methylation guidebook

Learner1

There's some interesting information in there, but it is missing key info and not completely accurate.

These folks are trying to sell their tests, but there are other things to measure to get a complete picture.

William Walsh and Carl Pfeiffer did some great work, starting in the 1970s. Walsh's book Nutrient Power tells a lot of the story.

However, their concepts of under and overmethylation are not quite accurate in practice. And they're missing some nutrients.

Ben Lynch and Seeking Health probably have the most accurate info available on the web. His Pathway Planner is very helpful, as are his courses and YouTube videos.

sregan

I'm interested in a complete picture of methylation supplements and co-dependent supplements. It seems to be lacking here and I believe this manual provides some good information toward that end.

Learner1