• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Methyl b12 brand rotation

Freddd

The Enzymatic mb12 has mannitol so I can't use it.

The Natural Factors mb12 1000mcg sublingual seems to be working for me. Nothing measurable, but I believe both my mental and physical energy levels are slightly higher. I have no other product to compare its' effect against.

I've been trying the Anabol Dibencoplex sublingually as Freddd suggests.. with mixed results. Some of it does what you'd expect (dissolves to redish pink) but the white powder doesn't dissolve - I assume this is the "other ingredients" and/or the boron. I've gone up to 1 hour which is about all I can stand before washing it down. If the red is the cobamamide then it doesn't seem to be released slowly, but immediately, in which case I'm not sure sublingual makes sense.

Hi Xlhuex,

It's important to let it sit, and stew even with the dissolved b12 agaisnt the skin to maximize absorbtion. I keet it there about 2 hours and the paste is still mediium red. I squish it back and forth every 15 minutes or so to expose more of the powder to gum and lip contact..

L'engle

moogle
I tried the Drs Best and it is nothing great IMO. It's like packing your mouth with sand that just sits there not absorbing or dissolving.