• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Memphis lyme disease company gets $1 million in federal funding

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
Immuno Technologies Inc., a Memphis-based medical research and development company has been awarded $1 million in federal funding to further develop technology that can help doctors rapidly diagnose Lyme disease. The funding comes through the National Institutes of Health’s Small Business Innovation Research grant program.

Immuno Technologies does translational research for infectious diseases, with a focus on Lyme disease. This grant will fund the development of rapid diagnosis methods of Lyme disease.

http://www.bizjournals.com/memphis/news/2014/05/09/local-lyme-disease-company-gets-1-million-in.html

Wonder what tests they are developing?

Sushi

Ema

Forgive me if I don't hold out much hope for their test...can we please get a specific and sensitive test IN a lab before we move on to the "lab in a chip"???

Immuno Technologies, Inc. does translational research for infectious diseases, with a focus on Lyme disease. This grant will fund the development of a lab on a chip point-of-care assay for the rapid diagnosis of Lyme disease.