• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Mega High Dose Vitamin C

Daffodil

@cb2 $5 a day would buy you 5 packets

i have tried making my own lipo C but it tasted so bad and i couldnt be sure the liposomes were small enough or even if they were formed, so i stopped taking it.

even though there are plenty of scientific publications about people's cancer going into remission with IV Vitamin C, there are a few documented cases of kidney issues which worry me. i just read about one elderly fellow who had to be taken to ER just from over consumption of oral vitamin C and oxalate rich foods. one person even died i think.

Daffodil

I can't afford the IV vitamin C so no way I can do this trial . How many of the live on labs are you estimating for five dollars a day? how wonder if it really works to make your own lipo vitamin C ?

Some people are using vitamin C and salt to treat their lyme. they're just using regular vitamin C
the livon pouches are about $1 each. i have heard of the salt+C protocol but never looked into it seriously.

xo

cb2

thank you @Daffodil are you getting good benefit from the 5 packets a day? it would be great if there were a way you could buy direct and get some discount.

Daffodil

@cb2 ..i never took 5 packets a day... i took 1 a day for a long time, as per my doc's recommendations. i honestly could not tell you if it made a difference or not

xoxo