• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Medical Medium and Adrenal fatigue

liverock

This man is a spritualist medium, there's no way of knowing what sort of spirits your going to get involved with through him. :devil:

Iquitos

@minkeygirl & @kristysmiles He does at least acknowledge that "CFS" is a real disease. And he doesn't claim to "treat" it, just to tell you what causes it.

FWIW, I once asked a "psychic" about my ME/CFS. She told me how to change my diet and get well. Eat more root vegetables -- like rutabagas. :bang-head:

The disclaimer at the bottom of the page is about a dozen lines long. And his "webinar" is free...if you don't mind getting spam emails forever.

minkeygirl

But I Look So Good.
@Iquitos Call me cynical but can you say crock? I know why I'm sick, if it was that easy we'd all be better. I googled him and only found one person who had anything to say about him positive or negative. I find that interesting that there is zero about him online.

As for rutabagas, well are you cured yet?

Iquitos

No, and I've been eating beets, too, and potatoes, lots of potatoes. But I guess I haven't eaten enough of them or the wrong ones or, or, or ..... I'm actually going downhill.

Your signature is a good one: Don't drink the Kool-Aid. :)

minkeygirl

But I Look So Good.
I've gone gluten free, no sugar, no dairy and nothing makes me feel better.

Yeah not everyone would get my signature and why.

Time to steam some green beans so I can get cured.