The 12th Invest in ME Research Conference June, 2017, Part 2
MEMum presents the second article in a series of three about the recent 12th Invest In ME International Conference (IIMEC12) in London.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

MEA's article on today's parliamentary debate on the 'greatest medical scandal of the 21st century

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by Countrygirl, Feb 20, 2018.

1. Countrygirl

Countrygirl Senior Member

UK
    http://www.meassociation.org.uk/201...al-scandals-of-21st-century-20-february-2018/

Government-funded ME/CFS trial ‘one of greatest medical scandals of 21st century’ | 20 February 2018

PatJ, nandixon, Mary and 10 others like this.
  2. helperofearth123

helperofearth123 Senior Member

TOP MP! Finally!

Countrygirl likes this.
  3. alkt

alkt Senior Member

uk
    this is only hot air until the government actually acts. there was no noticeable changes in the actions and intentions of the dwp in their harassment of chronically ill people . I have just sent in my 5th esa form and I think more than likely they will refuse my benefits again. and going through this whole process has caused two major crashes that have left me mostly housebound for 9 years. so until their actions match their words I am not impressed.

ivorin and hixxy like this.
  4. hixxy

hixxy Senior Member

Australia
    @alkt Exactly outside the ME community and it's usual supporters in UK almost no one considers it a scandal yet. I'll consider it widely accepted as a scandal when actual change starts happening.

alkt likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.