• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

ME patients/groups in Greece?

Hi all.

I'm new to Phoenix but have been supporting Invest In ME for the last 2 years with fundraising and completing sponsored challenges (www.92in92.blogspot.co.uk and www.mikeseumarathons.com).

I'm running a marathon in Thessaloniki in April, I'm keen to talk to anyone living in Greece (or Thessaloniki) who has ME or runs a support group. I'm trying to make some noise in the press/promote the need for biomedical research etc around Europe.

I realise that this is a big of a longshot but if you know anyone then it would be great to meet up/connect.

Thanks

Mike

minkeygirl

But I Look So Good.
@Mike Harley you need to put an @ sign in front of user's names so they get alerts. I forget what I've posted most of the time! Off to post your info now.

I posted you message and the two links.

Last edited: