• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

ME/CFS 'Twitter Takeover' for May 12/13

Sasha

Fine, thank you
I have no clue about Twitter but:

https://www.facebook.com/CFSDocumen...2661299431396/949452691752253/?type=1&theater

Forgotten Plague on FB said:
Tweet tomorrow using #MyalgicE#MECFS#ChronicLife. Our ePatient friend Britt Johnson, a leader with Stanford Medicine X, is leading a "Twitter takeover" tomorrow. Of course it is May 12th, so it's an especially excellent day for us, not just for ME/CFS, but to be in solidarity with chronic disease patients across the board.

Britt (who suffers from rheumatoid arthritis) writes:

"Who's taking over Twitter with me tomorrow and Wednesday? I'm looking at you, ePatients! Use the #ChronicLife hashtag, tweet your disease reality, watch as we blow up Twitter with some serious advocacy! Not asking you to commit to all day - just one or two tweets!"