• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

ME Assoc. need severe UK ME sufferer who is prepared to be interviewed for article

Countrygirl

https://www.facebook.com/meassociat...36oGj6bktBVQsKG7eJYT1IR0Pfsgnp6aNwL5TE&fref=n

ME Association

We are looking for someone with severe M.E. to be a case study for a future article that will appear in the mainstream media.

The piece will focus on hidden M.E. patients who are suffering behind the closed curtains of thousands of UK homes.

It will talk about this secret epidemic of a misunderstood illness more prevalent than MS.

We require a case study to paint a picture of what life is like behind closed doors.

If you are someone with severe M.E. or are the carer of someone severely affected, and think this is something you might be able to help us with, then please get in touch.

You can send your details and a brief summary of your situation, via email to: russell.fleming@meassociation.org.uk

Thank you
1f600.png

#MECFS #SevereME #MediaArticle #LifewithME #Carers

View all 15 comments

ME Association
7 hrs ·