International ME/CFS and FM Awareness Day Is On May 12, 2018
Thomas Hennessy, Jr., selected May 12th to be our international awareness day back in 1992. He knew that May 12th had also been the birthday of Florence Nightingale. She was the English army nurse who helped to found the Red Cross as well as the first school of nursing in the world.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

May 12, Sacramento, CA: Unrest Screening and Panel Discussion

Discussion in 'Upcoming ME/CFS Events' started by Hope123, May 2, 2018.

1. Hope123

Hope123 Senior Member

May 12, Sacramento, CA: Unrest Screening and Panel Discussion

WHAT: Screening of Unrest hosted by Sacramento, CA councilwoman Angelique Ashby
    Panel Discussion with Staci Stevens, MA - Workwell Foundation [pioneered 2-day CPET testing]
    Carolyn Mayo, SMCI Director of Development
    The Very Reverand Dr. David Baker, Dean, Trinity Episcopal Cathedral
    Dr. Caroline Christian, former Sonoma State University professor

WHEN: Sat, May 12, 2018; 12:30 PM – 4:00 PM

WHERE: Sacramento City Hall City Council Chamber
    915 I Street
    Sacramento, CA 95814

HOW: The event is FREE but please register at Eventbrite to assure your seat:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/unrest...hby-millionsmissing-event-tickets-45262512393

If you live outside of Sacramento and would like to attend but cannot drive there, an option is Megabus. For accommodations, the Hostelling International's Sacramento hostel is 1 block away, $37/ night for a dorm room, and is in a historic Victorian mansion.

[[I am posting this for someone else. Pls. do not send me any questions as I will not have the answers.]]

Dolphin, Gemini and Butydoc like this.

See more popular forum discussions.