• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Max dose of Adocbl?

sflorence

Curious as to what people have dosed their adocbl at.

I couldn't even tolerate 1mg at the start, but now my body is asking for upwards of 25mg daily currently.

Haven't really seen to much gain from increasing my dosage of adocbl, though.

PeterPositive

Same here, I struggled initially and after many months I was able to push it up to 8-10mg/ day. Since I don't see particular benefits beyond 4-5mgs I stuck with a lower dose.

CCC

Same here, too.

We tried starting with aB12, but the nausea was terrible. After getting going with mB12, we eventually worked up to two slurps of a+mB12 oil, plus up to 86mg of aB12 per day (okay, so that was an extreme, one-off day). No one could explain this huge demand. It's now declined to just a single slurp of a+mB12 oil.

Last edited:

sflorence

Thanks for the response CCC. When you say "slurp", you aren't implying of drinking the oil, right?

Just placed an order for the b12 oils.

I am now doing 40mg of adocbl and noticing some decent responses.

Did you feel much better after supplementing adocbl? And at those doses?

CCC

Thanks for the response CCC. When you say "slurp", you aren't implying of drinking the oil, right? ... Did you feel much better after supplementing adocbl? And at those doses?
Too right - wouldn't be drinking the stuff :ill::depressed::oops:

And yes, the improvement is real. The hit of a sublingual (or 2, or 3 or 10) is instant, and the overall baseline seems to very very, very slowly improving. Some days the oil is enough.