• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Masto people seem to go throu the same kind of diagnoses crap as we often do

taniaaust1

Ive been reading peoples masto diagnoses stories (trying ot see if I can see any similarities to things Im experiencing as I really think I have some mast cell disorder thing going on too). The other day I once again got a strange freckle (which later just vanished. Im still trying to work out if masto freckles can just vanish).

The following link has a shocking masto story - vomiting blood due to masto but they locked her up for a psych evaluation saying she had hypochondria while throwing all kinds of other diagnoses at her .. the psychs themselves must of been crazy! seems they terrorise anyone with an illness they dont understand http://lifewithmastocytosis.blogspot.com.au/2008/02/my-spots.html

There's a photo of masto spots on this persons back on the link.