• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Lyme, etc.

wastwater

Im from the uk and considered lymes as an angle for me to investigate.I was going to try go see Dr Wright,but not sure what has happened to him,any ways my interest started to wain and I thought it a bit far fetched as ive never even been bitten by a tick that I know of. Anyways I started to think isn't something like Atypical Tuberculosis which has l-forms more likely or even syphilis worthy of thinking about.Ive never had either of those either,so was thinking perhaps congenitally.

@wastwater - Dr de Meirleir in Brussels does a lot of testing for Lyme and other infections, etc. It can be worth looking into, though the testing can be expensive. But ultimately you can decide how much testing you want, and in which directions.