• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

low neutrophils

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
My lymphocytes are always evelavted but every so often my neutrophils come back low, i know this can be due to chronic ongoing infections as well as acute infections. the last few months i have been feeling ordinary again and my last lot of blood work came back with low neutrophils, my lymphocyte sub sets slightly elevated compared to last test and total lymphs high normal range. What i would like to know is if anyone knows of any supps or meds that can help increase neutrophil counts directly, i am taking several general immune stimulants but wondering if there is anything specific for neutrophils.

cheers!!!

acer2000

No suggestions on treatments, but I have had the same issue starting about a year following sudden onset CFS. Like you, I have been told it can be a result of infection.. but nobody can ever find and infection. Its very frustrating.

FunkOdyssey

I have low neutrophils and have had them forever. It is somehow a consequence of CFS for many people, I don't know if there is anything you can do to directly influence them. If you manage to recover or achieve any sort of remission I'm sure the neutrophil count will come back up.

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
no, but i did find it easily doing a google,mmm. probably something alot of HIV and cancer patients use. one day when cfs is recognised as an immune illness, we will be able to get things like this.

cheers!!!