• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Looking for Kaiser PCP (Bay Area) who will order tests for integrative medicine doctor treating CFS

I am looking for a Kaiser Permanente primary care physician (Bay Area) who is willing to order blood tests that will be suggested by my integrative family medicine physician (out of network). An integrative physician practices a blend of traditional western and alternative medicine to maintain patient health and to treat complex conditions. I have found that this approach has worked for me in the past for other health issues and want to pursue this blend of care more intensely for my CFS. Many of the tests will be be conventional blood tests but a few of them may be rather unusual.

Does anyone know of a Kaiser PCP who would be open to ordering blood tests for this purpose?

thank you!