• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Looking for infra red sauna in brighton!

trickthefox

Hi there!i was wondering if there are any members in brighton with M.E. who own an infrared sauna? it would be amazing if i could make use of it? ive been looking to detox :)

brenda

Hi there!i was wondering if there are any members in brighton with M.E. who own an infrared sauna? it would be amazing if i could make use of it? ive been looking to detox :)

I don't know whether sharing a sauna is a good idea, due to the amount of sweat that pours out onto the foot mat as l have no idea whether pathogens are in the lymph system and can be passed on that way.

Plum

I bought mine off ebay. I don't sweat enough to leave wet patches in the sauna BUT prob best not too share.