Invest in ME Conference 12: First Class in Every Way
OverTheHills wraps up our series of articles on this year's 12th Invest in ME International Conference (IIMEC12) in London with some reflections on her experience as a patient attending the conference for the first time.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Looking for CFS/ME Doctor in NW Chicago Suburbs, Schaumburg/Roselle area

Discussion in 'ME/CFS Doctors' started by beatsmyth, May 2, 2017.

1. beatsmyth

beatsmyth

Looking for CFS/ME Doctor in NW Chicago Suburbs, Schaumburg/Roselle area.

Hopefully someone on these boards has had some good experiences with someone here. I've already been through 2 dozen regular Doctors and 2 immunologists and none of them have helped other than to put me on Cymbalta which made my life hell and never again will I go on it.

I was hoping to go on and try anti-virals because tested pos for Ebv/Hsv-6/Mycoplasma, but no one will prescribe it for me, its literally like these Doctors won't listen to me even though I bring scientific studies and reports.

So hopefully someone has some success with a Doctor in the NW Suburbs/Schaumburg/Roselle areas.

Thanks guys, lots of Love and healing to everyone here. 'When' I find success in figuring this out, I will share my healing here with others

Izola likes this.
  2. Little Bluestem

Little Bluestem All Good Things Must Come to an End

So they were willing to test you, but not to treat you? :grumpy:

3. beatsmyth

beatsmyth

Yup. When you get an "immunologist" who mostly does allergies, then you become a unicorn, a myth. This guy has zero clue, barely can understand his english, and treats me like I don't know what I'm talking about and won't answer any of my questions in detail even though I show up with scientific studies.

So he puts me on Cymbalta which was pure hell, and all I wanted was to give Anti-Viral Therapy a try, nut No he won't prescribe it and won't give a reason why. So its no use with him.

Little Bluestem likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.