• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Looking for a NAD supplement (not NADH)

I was also looking very hard for an NAD+ supp after NOWFoods discontinued theirs. I found 2, in like the 10th page of a google search. This is the one I'm taking https://www.amazon.com/NAD-LIAS-Brand-Brain-Support/dp/B01I7ENZNE . I started taking it because NAD+ is a cofactor in the folic acid to THF conversion(degrades histamine)..but above all else, it's really helped my generalized anxiety. I can actually tell myself "that's ridiculous , logic says otherwise" when these anxieties come up. I'm really impressed. I can't take Niagen because I believe it raises histamine because it's closer related up the stream of Niacen..which is what gives flushes.