Choline on the Brain? A Guide to Choline in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
http://phoenixrising.me/research-2/the-brain-in-chronic-fatigue-syndrome-mecfs/choline-on-the-brain-a-guide-to-choline-in-chronic-fatigue-syndrome-by-cort-johnson-aug-2005
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Llewellyn King interviews Dr. Lipkin: ME/CFS Alert, Episode 95

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by Ember, Dec 11, 2017.

1. Ember

Ember Senior Member

Dr. Lipkin comments on his involvement and on funding levels:

2. bertiedog

bertiedog Senior Member

South East England, UK
    Thanks for putting this video up, it sounded very similar to Mady Hornig's one and both are very encouraging but it does sound like drugs to treat the condition and available to doctors are still a long way off (not sure if they still work together?)

Personally I hope that at least they can come up with some recommendations regarding the gut in the not too distant future because we could probably act on that instead of the trial and error we have to do at the moment.

Pam

3. RYO

RYO Senior Member

USA
    I think we should be encouraged that ME / CFS research is getting of the ground but the sober reality is that there is a tremendous need for disease advocacy and fund raising.

Dolphin, RL_sparky and Ember like this.
  4. Ember

Ember Senior Member

Dr. Lipin’s projection seems to confirm Dr. Klimas’ comments here:
    She adds:

Solstice likes this.
  5. RYO

RYO Senior Member

USA
    Dr Lipkin's comments about Hutchins foundation are interesting. It appears their resources have been instrumental in positive developments for ME/CFS field. Are the Hutchins family from Massachusetts? Does this also partly explain strong advocacy group based in MA and the support from MA legislatures?

See more popular forum discussions.