• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Living Despite It All (featured in Germany's leading newspaper)

Ah, I see it now, was not all together, therefore I missed it!

GG

Understandably so, GG. It's for sure not the ideal setup!

(The FAZ owns the rights to the text, so we had to post the translation in a way that was legal. Sigh.)

The article has gotten over 300 more hits since I posted it here. Thank you so much! Keep up the awesome work.

Thank you also for your warm welcome. This is for sure the friendliest forum I have ever visited.

*GG*

The article has gotten over 300 more hits since I posted it here. Thank you so much! Keep up the awesome work.

Thank you also for your warm welcome. This is for sure the friendliest forum I have ever visited.

I like to help in anyway I can, and this did not require much effort at all. i think it is a great forum also!

Been here for years and this site has helped me out a lot, so it's good to give back when I can :)

GG

Little Bluestem

All Good Things Must Come to an End
For those too young to remember:
Blackbird singing in the dead of night
Take these broken wings and learn to fly
All your life
You were only waiting for this moment to arise.

~ Paul McCartney