Lipkin's Monster ME/CFS Study: Microbes, Immunity & Big Data
The Microbe Discovery Project outlines an ambitious new study by top researchers that has collected patient samples, but needs desperately funds to complete the work.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Liverpool Echo: Disease like 'living death'.......... 11th March 2018

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by Countrygirl, Mar 11, 2018.

1. Countrygirl

Countrygirl Senior Member

UK
    https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/health/disease-like-living-death-means-14394864

Disease like 'living death' means mum can only see toddler son a few minutes a day

'He just wants to be with his mum - I'm so full of guilt. I'm supposed to be his mum and I can’t even see him'

[​IMG]

2. Hip

Hip Senior Member

I just saw this thread title, and thought that would be good name for ME/CFS: living death syndrome.

It would certainly nicely characterize the severe and very severe levels of ME/CFS.

Pink, Cornishbird, Mary and 4 others like this.
  3. perrier

perrier Senior Member

Yes Hip, I agree with you. I have and do call it that to friends: a living death.

4. RWP (Rest without Peace)

RWP (Rest without Peace) Senior Member

Yes, @perrier. Same with us.

RWP + PWR

perrier and Countrygirl like this.
  5. percyval577

percyval577 Senior Member

I too felt immediatly attracted. But I didn´t recognize anymore that this would be a good name.

A good name is most important for our sake, and it should indeed outline how it can feel. LDS. Congratulations to the inventer (here a healthy person I guess). Congratulations also to RWP, one above.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2018

See more popular forum discussions.