• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Live tweeting from IiME conference, Friday 3 June 2016

Undisclosed

Polo is talking about diagnosing ME but seems to be talking about clinical symptoms of EDS instead. Very confusing. It is very hard to keep up. Talking about hypermobile limbs, eczema, rosacea, cheloids -- all issues of connective tissue issues. Now trying explain how connective tissue issues are related to fatigue -- hypothetical

Sasha

Fine, thank you
Oddly enough, not all the Phoenix Rising tweets are showing up when I click that hashtag link, even though they're clearly using it. Not sure why.

@Bob, is something wrong with my hashtag link?

Cheshire

Oddly enough, not all the Phoenix Rising tweets are showing up when I click that hashtag link, even though they're clearly using it. Not sure why.

Maybe you're on "top" (which selects tweets) instead of "direct ", shows them all
upload_2016-6-3_11-17-14.png

I hope it's the same words in english

Attachments

• upload_2016-6-3_11-16-25.png
    upload_2016-6-3_11-16-25.png
    578 bytes · Views: 5

Bob

It looks fine to me. If using a browser on a PC you need to select "all tweets" (or similar wording) rather than "top tweets" (or similar wording). You should find the selection at the top of the list of tweets. (I'm going from memory, so might have the details slightly wrong.)

Edit: or follow @Cheshire's instructions (crossed posts).

Sasha

Fine, thank you
Maybe you're on "top" (which selects tweets) instead of "direct ", shows them all
View attachment 15926
I hope it's the same words in english

That looks very unlike my screen - I can see "Top" at the top left on the menu bar but if I click on it, it doesn't offer me an alternative. However, on "Options" at the other end of the menu bar, there's a dropdown menu and "All", "From everyone" and "From everywhere" were preselected.

So there seems to be a bit of a contradiction there!

Undisclosed

Thank you Kina! Do you know which Japanese study Scheibenbogen refers to?

Sorry no. She went through things rapid fire and was taking the slides down before my brain could read all the information. Could be this one -- http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12851722

It's break time now and I am totally exhausted. Thankfully, others are tweeting at the same time so a lot of the information should get out there.