• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

List your 3 favorite supplements

SaraM

My update:

2 g methyl b12 (brain fog and depression)
800 mg methylfolate (solgar for brain fog and depression)
fish oil (inflammation and gut pain)
Hyarulonic acid (for tendon pain)
bakin soda at night (muscle pain)

bad ones for me :
Mag in high doses causes chest pain and heart ache
vitamin D causes severe muscle pain

My spectracel lab results showed lots of deficiencies . B3, B5, b12, biotin, zinc, cal, mag, vit C

copper, glutathione, carnitine, co Q10 , ALA ,vit A, vit E and strangely folic acid were high normal

*GG*

FYI, I take a prescription fish oil, 3 grams per day, prescribed by my Dr. I think this is a much higher dose than I was taking before, 1 teaspsoon of Nordic Naturals.

GG

PS And it cost me $50 for a 3 month supply.

leaves

hmm i want to update my post, i dont take sam-e and thejarrow bright anymore. If I now make a list it would be;

1 methylfolate (makes me dream again)
2 zinc (25mg) (more energy, more stable)
3 vitamin e with tocotrienols (PMS)
and for meds:LDN
and I also like magnesium, strep free probiotic, k2, d3, vitamin c, r-lipoic acid, coconut milk, fish oil, cdp choline, bacopa, natural vitamin a, NAC
I DO NOT like; borage oil, imunovir, methylb12, 5 htp rhodiola, ZEN, strep-probio, b6, sam-e (long time effects are bad, at first good, same with 5-htp and rhodiola)

Wayne

A to B Calm (Brand Name) has a product called Freeze Dried Calcium/Magnesium. It's a powder that when dissolved in water gets into your muscles within minutes. Not sure if it would be the same for getting into cells, but given how well it works for me, it wouldn't surprise me at all.

I've used this in the past with great success, and just started taking it again to possibly help with sleep. It's turned out to be more helpful for sleep than ever, and am fairly amazed how well it's worked the past three nights. I've tried other magnesium supplements, but none come close in effectiveness and its fast action.

This product has done wonders for my sister as well who suffered all her life with a stiff neck from having been a breach baby. It's the only thing that has ever helped her on a consistent basis. Click on the image below to get more information. -- I think there's something about freeze-dried that makes this a unique product.

perchance dreamer

My 3 favorites:

Curcumin SLCP (Longvida)--Great help with short-term memory.

DHA--Boosts my mood.

Citicoline (CDP Choline)--Helps me sleep although I take it mid afternoon.