• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

list of me/cfs studies we are waiting on

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
Can anyone give any approx dates when these studies will be finished or any new studies on the horizon.

We have lipkin studies.
Montoya is in the middle of one,
Noway b-cell guys,
Bond uni may start another and their current study isnt finished yet(very soon) and hopefully present their full findings this year.
Lerner might comeout with some more reasearch
Ampligen guys
Peterson with his new antiviral

If we can create a sort of time line and list of studies in progress it can give some of us hope as we can see whats going on in research. That would be cool!

cheers!!!

Esther12

I want the real PACE results, where they present their data as was laid out in the trial's protocol.

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
I want the real PACE results, where they present their data as was laid out in the trial's protocol.

We could have a ceromonial throwing them in the fire while we do the alcohol rinse protocol.

I would like to know how many were actually cfs/me patients versus depressed or burnt out. I think any one who got positive results from pace would probably have been in the depressed group, you would think.

But if we can get a list of good studies in progress we can then drown out the crap about PACE with real scientific evidence.

cheers!!!