A New Decade of ME Research: The 11th Invest in ME International ME Conference 2016
Mark Berry presents the first in a series of articles on the 11th Invest in ME International ME Conference in London ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

liposomal vitamin c recommendations?

Discussion in 'General Treatment' started by alice111, Jul 21, 2015.

1. alice111

alice111 Senior Member

Canada
    Hi guys,
    Wondering What's the best brand of liposomal vitamin C? In the past I've used Livon Labs Lipo-spheric, but I see there are many more brands out there now. Any recommendations? Making it myself is not an option anymore.
    Thanks!

2. dannybex

dannybex Senior Member

Seattle
    I haven't yet tried it, but Seeking Health says they're the only company that doesn't use soy-based phospholipids. They used non-GMO sunflower oil. The only thing I wish they wouldn't add is flavoring (even though it's from natural sources), but I could probably plug my nose and wash it down.

3. cb2

cb2 Senior Member

i have been making my own..through online you tube video..pretty easy ..although i wonder how it compares with the premade stuff.

4. Wayne

Wayne Senior Member

Ashland, Oregon
    I've read some comments--I think a representative of Livon labs was one commenter--that the homemade stuff has exactly zero authentic lipsomal C. I wish I knew whether or not that was accurate.

5. outdamnspot

outdamnspot Senior Member

I was curious whether those who were prone to anxiety/overstimulation found Liposomal Vitamin C to be tolerable? I've been having some good results with regular Vitamin C for anxiety, but even 500mg totally wrecks my bowels. I'm on a bit of a budget, so am considering whether it's worth taking the plunge.

See more popular forum discussions.