• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

liposomal vitamin c recommendations?

alice111

Hi guys,
Wondering What's the best brand of liposomal vitamin C? In the past I've used Livon Labs Lipo-spheric, but I see there are many more brands out there now. Any recommendations? Making it myself is not an option anymore.
Thanks!

dannybex

I haven't yet tried it, but Seeking Health says they're the only company that doesn't use soy-based phospholipids. They used non-GMO sunflower oil. The only thing I wish they wouldn't add is flavoring (even though it's from natural sources), but I could probably plug my nose and wash it down.

cb2

i have been making my own..through online you tube video..pretty easy ..although i wonder how it compares with the premade stuff.

Wayne

i have been making my own..through online you tube video..pretty easy ..although i wonder how it compares with the premade stuff.

I've read some comments--I think a representative of Livon labs was one commenter--that the homemade stuff has exactly zero authentic lipsomal C. I wish I knew whether or not that was accurate.

outdamnspot

I was curious whether those who were prone to anxiety/overstimulation found Liposomal Vitamin C to be tolerable? I've been having some good results with regular Vitamin C for anxiety, but even 500mg totally wrecks my bowels. I'm on a bit of a budget, so am considering whether it's worth taking the plunge.