• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Liposomal Vitamin C & MSM.

HI has anyone tried vitamin C and them moved onto liposomal C ? I was wondering if it was more effective or if it was easier for the body to absorb ? i.e. no bowel problems or kidney problems.

Also have people tried making it at home. Was it any good.

Finally, has anyone tried MSM for detoxing, and was it helpful at all ?

Thanks Harris.

maryb

iherb code TAK122
@harris
I use liposomal vit C - I think it does help with viral symptoms, i take one every 4 hrs if I'm strggling - also if I'm subejcted to mould exposure I find it helps then as well. No stomach problems as with ascorbic acid - never been able to take vit c of any description to bowel tolerance (severe constipation).
Downside is - very expensive way of taking it - can't win with this illness. though can we.....

maryb

iherb code TAK122
@harris
hah I spent hours/weeks watching you tube videos and working out what I'd need to buy etc. and then just ordered it online...:)

Aerose91

I've used lipo c and lipo glutathione. Never noticed much difference with them but I didn't take the long enough because of the price. I'll probably make them at home from here out

Allyson

I have never had any issues with taking oral vitain C and it prevents my otherwise usual infections

I take Ester c or ACES one daily with food
any time I stop I get bad bronchitis /pneumonia

Ally

I have never had any issues with taking oral vitain C and it prevents my otherwise usual infections

I take Ester c or ACES one daily with food
any time I stop I get bad bronchitis /pneumonia

Ally
Why not take a larger does of vit C and kill off the infection ?