May 12, 2017 Is International ME/CFS and FM Awareness Day
International ME/CFS and FM Awareness Day is May 12th, 2017. Jody Smith shares some information about upcoming events and ways you can be heard ...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

links to all articles by David Tuller related to ME/CFS that have been published at virology blog.

Discussion in 'General ME/CFS News' started by Countrygirl, Dec 27, 2017.

1. Countrygirl

Countrygirl Senior Member

UK
    http://www.virology.ws/mecfs/

links to all articles by David Tuller related to ME/CFS that have been published at virology blog.

Only a few re shown below/ Please look at the link for the full range

May 15 2017 – Trial By Error, Continued: The CMRC Affirms Full Support for Libelous Esther

Mary, Webdog, rosa and 2 others like this.
  2. Peter Trewhitt

Peter Trewhitt

The length of the list highlights the failure of the PACE appologists, the Lancet, SMC, Esther Crawley and Bristol University to address reasonably argued and presented criticism of their methodology and of their interpretation of their results, but also their subsequent attempts at obfuscation and threat.

It is hard to understand if they have all now progressed beyond shorted sightedness and self delusion based on self interest to wilful obfuscation and lying, but the latter interpretation is looking increasingly likely.

Mary, Countrygirl and atleje like this.
  3. lnester7

lnester7 Seven

USA
    This is great! Is funny you do this!!! I wanted to write to him but I don’t have a way. He should include an index this is great here but other outside the ME community will not find articles. Is so important to have a side link thing going for everyone else. I have found very frustrating there is not like a home page where one can find things.

4. Mary

Mary Forum Support Assistant

Southern California
    @Countrygirl - thanks for keeping us apprised of all things David Tuller! :thumbsup: I just realized I take him for granted now, but don't want to do that -he's such an incredibly valuable resource and advocate for the ME/CFS community!

Peter Trewhitt likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.