Volunteer opportunity: Organizing Phoenix Rising articles
This section contains all the articles that have been published by Phoenix Rising over the years. As you will see if you browse here, some of the articles are outdated--either the research has been superseded or retracted or the article features an event or campaign that is now in...
Discuss the article on the Forums.

lightweight boots??

Discussion in 'Lifestyle Management' started by alice111, Sep 24, 2014.

1. alice111

alice111 Senior Member

Canada
    ok, very non health question... ladies,
    can anyone suggest lightweight leather boots? it seems that most nice ones are the weight of a small child.. and lugging that around on weak legs is, well .. not doable. I have found uggs to be awesomely light - they weigh nothing, feels like your not even wearing shoes! but i would like to get some cool leather boots.. in optimism that i feel better and get to wear them :)
    any suggestions??

2. maryb

maryb iherb code TAK122

UK
    I got some Clarks Unstructured range high black leather boots several years ago, I wanted some more as they are so light, lovely soft leather, but they haven't had any in their range for the past 2 years, I think I may just get another winter out of mine and then its kaput....
    I'll keep my eyes open but they certainly haven't any in yet:(

CantThink likes this.
  3. kristysmiles

kristysmiles

Kaneohe, HI
    Nike makes some comfortable lightweight military-type boots. They might have a civilian version.

CantThink likes this.
  4. ukxmrv

ukxmrv Senior Member

London
    CantThink, maryb and WillowJ like this.
  5. maryb

maryb iherb code TAK122

UK
    Me too....I have some Ecco shoes too, very comfy. haven't seen any boots though.

CantThink likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.